- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs
So many Vanessas; so little time.
So many Vanessas; so little time. I'm still seeking my raven AFL. She is the only elusive gal on my list.
The convention was great. The dolls are beautiful - especially Vanessa and Eugenia. I sold all the others except for 1 Erin. I kept the Model Behavior clothes and the fashions. Nothing else floated my boat. I put together the diorama and it's a hoot.
I picked up my rerooted Chic Escape from Susan K and she is just gorgeous!
I'm thinking of selling off all my Hommes and their clothes in one grand lot. It's probably worth more than $500. but I would take $400.