Here are the "perks and privileges" as listed:
If you are looking to get the latest scoop on every brand manufactured by Integrity Toys, search no more, the W Club is THE club to join! W Club members get the best perks in the industry, which makes a W Club membership a tremendous value! Aside from gaining access to the members-only W Club forum and exclusive newsletters, here's a peek at some of the great perks W Club members will get in 2016...As time goes by, the W Club becomes less like the club I joined which was all Fashion Royalty. I don't collect Poppy Parker or Jem. The 2 Fashion Royalty exclusives may be NuFace instead of FR. But I keep joining because I'm afraid to miss something.
- Awesome Club Exclusive Dolls!
- For 2016, every member will have an opportunity (in addition to the upgrade dolls) to pre-order at least 5 exclusive Club-only dolls, including 2 Fashion Royalty dolls (which may include NU. Face), 2 exclusive Poppy Parker dolls, and 1 JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS™ doll*, plus additional surprise items!
- FREE Digital Subscription to DOLLS and Haute Doll Magazine!
- DOLLS Magazine is once again generously giving a FREE year-long digital subscription to every 2016 W Club member! This year-long digital magazine subscription is the best way to keep up to date on all of the dolly news!
- Updated This Year: Our Annual Coupon is Better Than Ever!
- Each W Club membership that you purchase will automatically add a special $25 coupon to your IT Direct Coupon Wallet that can be used towards ANY IT Direct shopping cart purchase of $99 or more online only during the 2016 W Club year! No more restrictions to W Club exclusive items-- as long as your order is above $99 before shipping and tax, you can apply your coupon towards any order of your choice!*
Yes, I still love my 12" dolls. They are a joy to look at. I buy designer clothes for them and they're staying but my passion for the 16" resin BJDs is where the dolly funds go for the most part.
Anyway, here are the three optional dolls that can be purchased along with membership:
Vanessa (3.0) "Take Me On" $130.
At first I was intrigued but she's the wrong Vanessa sculpt for me and I don't see her fashion as being useful or complete. I like the shoes and that's it.
Poppy Parker "Ma Petite Fleur" $120.
Did someone say Beverly Hillbillies? I guess if you have a record with French songs on it, you're French. Poor Elly Mae Clampett (R.I.P.) She didn't have that.
Imogen "Be Daring" Nu Face $120.
I like the outfit and the really cute skull jewelry. Looking closely at the fit of the top, I don't care for her boob joint so exposed like that and the fit at the arm seam doesn't look right.
The entire operation is a brilliant, money-making, marketing tool.
For me, if I'm not going to get something of value that no one outside the club can get, it won't be worth it to continue. However, it is a difficult habit to break.
So the W Club will just be getting my $50. and we'll see if it's worth it. You know I'll let you know.
Did you join? If so, are you adding the extra dolls?
Photos of the dolls and accessories are the property of Integrity Toys.
I've been informed by a friend that the Poppy Parker doll may be inspired by Brigitte Bardot who often wore pink gingham dresses.