The well-known and admired Doll Dr. from the Tonner Doll Company, Noreen Morris, let me know today that she was let go due to company consolidation.
Many businesses cut back in hard times but when a very popular representative is let go, it affects customers' feelings towards the company.
No one can replace her cheerful demeanor and swift attention to detail.
I feel a personal loss as I met Noreen at the beginning of my collecting. I've written about it previously. The event was at an outdoor Tonner trunk sale. I only had Tiny Kitty dolls at that time. When I saw Tyler, I fell in love with her and bought several. Noreen predicted that it was "over" for me. If you don't get what "over" means...she meant the beginning of a joyous collecting adventure, which it was.
I still have many beloved Tonner dolls in my collection. I really wonder if I'll ever add more. Is Tonner done?
Waiting to see.
You can send Noreen a message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nightdobes
Dr. Noreen's Doll Hospital
I know that she would love to hear from all the collectors she's met over the years.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs