Vasilen Milkov won, for a second time, the design competition held by Integrity Toys this year. He called his entry "Female Icon" Dasha d'Amboise.
The design was "voted upon by the W Club members and has gone through various adjustments to make it production ready while preserving the spirit of Vasilen's original design."
W Club members were able to begin ordering, with no limits, on April 29. The price for members is $150. It will go up to $160. to the general public.
The elusive Dasha D'Amboise takes a break from her newfound movie career to make a rare appearance at her favorite designer's ultra-edgy fashion extravaganza. Wearing one of the most talked about looks of the House of Milkov, Dasha makes an entrance that everyone will remember!
- 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Delicately pleated, flowing one-piece dress;
- Luxurious tweed bolero;
- Couture hat and scarf;
- Opera length, fine mesh gloves;
- Thigh-high, high-shine, black patent leather boots;
- Contrasting leopard print purse with powder blue faux-fur appliqué;
- Oversized faux-emerald earrings;
- Three broaches;
- Red ankle boots;
- Two pairs of hands;
- Doll stand;
Special note about hairstyle: Please note that this hairstyle is designed to be a chignon. We cannot guarantee that the head will be fully rooted if you decide to take it down.