5/20/2011

Gorgeous Furniture For Your Dolls by Horseman

Why did I have to look? Sigh. George of Angelic Dreamz is the worst enabler in the world!!!!! I want everything.
Horseman Ltd. has produced even more beautiful doll furniture which George is selling in his store. Although intended for 1/4 scale dolls such as Jamieshow, Tyler, Deva, Gene and Sybs, I have photographed 1/6 scale dolls with these items successfully.
Click on this image to see the rest of the fabulous furniture.

Here are two of last season's chairs. They make perfect seating props for several different scales.


3 comments:

  1. I agree, George is a terrible enabler, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Terri, but YOU are the worst enabler in the world. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.