3/28/2011

Photographical Elise

I love this doll's face.
 

 


 
She is so photographical...there's a song that uses that word:

My funny Valentine, sweet comic Valentine,
You make me smile with my heart,
Your looks are laughable, un-photographical,
Yet you're my favourite work of art.

Is your figure less than Greek ?
Is your mouth a little weak?
When you open it to speak, are you smart?
But don't change a hair for me,
Not if you care for me.
Stay little valentine, stay!
Each day is Valentine's Day .

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I love it. But what is that odd silver prop she's posing next to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Matthew: It's a vintage toaster.
    Thanks for your comments!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess I'm not a fan of EVERY Elise, but I do absolutelly love Blue Blood and Flawless. She has such a wonderfull facemold... those cheeks are to die for =D

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.