10/31/2010

Home from Pittsburgh

Just got home and I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my laptop. Actually the laptop is fine. Firefox and AppleWorks are screwy. I suspect there is something wrong with my Wacom tablet pen. I just switched to the Wacom mouse and that is working fine. Very strange. Perhaps I don't have to go to the Apple store tomorrow with my computer after all. That would help.
I've been incredibly stressed since this happened as I've gotten so many purchase requests and I can't answer them except with the iPhone. My fingers are falling off from trying to text on the text-unfriendly phone.
But I think we're in business now that I've gotten this working.

Here is a picture of what's on my dining room table at the moment.
 Pretty neat, eh?

There was a little more but I haven't unpacked my suitcases yet.
I am in the midst of posting to my Show and Sell pages many items that I got. My collecting is heading in another direction. More will be revealed regarding that fact.

My next blog post will be a recap of the events of the 2010 Integrity Toys Convention.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I feel for ya with your misbehaving computer!!

    Thanks so much for your Convention posts (look at all that loot!)

    I greatly look forward to your Convention recap and to hearing about your new directions in collecting.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a dream photo!!

    I can't wait to see where you're going with your collection =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eagerly awaiting your convention recap and reading about your new direction in collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Terri, nice meeting you in person at the convention. This was my first convention and I must say that I too will be changing the direction of my collecting after going to this convention. It was a wonderful experience and can't wait to go next year. -Edmond

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! BTW: like the skeleton. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Teri for your posts for those of us unable to go. Can't wait to hear about the collecting redirection. The same thing happened to me!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.