11/05/2010

Tonner Announces a Late Fall Release of Dolls

A group of nine dolls was revealed today by the Tonner Doll Company.  I was particularly impressed by the creativity and beauty of the following four. Click on the link to see the rest.

A long-awaited one is a 17-inch Dumbledore figure. For the hordes of Harry Potter fans out there, he's sure to be a prized addition to their collection. He is wigged and has the O'Neill body.
17" ALBUS DUMBELDORE™, HEADMASTER
Perseus from Clash of the Titans with the likeness of Sam Worthington on the Athletic 17" body with molded hair is an imposing figure. The costume is incredible.
PERSEUS - CLASH OF THE TITANS
 Jacqueline Frost is a new character who may be Santa's assistant. She comes in a basic version clad in a silvery bodysuit. This image shows her in a separately available fashion entitled "Frosty Touch." She is 16 inches tall on the Antoinette body. She reminds me a lot of Glinda.
Frosty Touch, Jacqueline Frost™ Outfit
Flynn from Tron with a Jeff Bridges head sculpt on a 17-inch Matt body looks sleek.
FLYNN from TRON™

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.