7/17/2011

Male Dolls - One Collector's Pictures

We'd probably agree that the majority of doll collections are populated by female figures with a male doll thrown in here and there. I realize that I rarely post pictures of male dolls. Today on Prego, JinCincy answered this week's theme, the color black, with a few picture of her own Men in Black. Droolworthy.

RHage, Iple EID Akando
Kamal, Iple EID Luo by Lyn Raftis
Ian by Tracy Weston
Adam by DAO
There's much more. Jackie's blog, Vinyl Connections and Resin Residents are two sites where you can see more hunky guy dolls and her girls, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.