8/31/2013

MetroDolls 2013 Fashion Doll Luncheon

I would like to be a proxy for someone who is unable to attend this event. Please see the description below of the choices of dolls. This event is coming up soon so if you are interested, contact me immediately.

 A Fashion Doll Luncheon to Benefit Regional Food Relief Charities
Sunday, October 6, 2013 10am - 4pm

Cost: $215

Luncheon price includes your CHOICE OF:
MetroDolls Exclusive Ellowyne Wilde doll by Wilde Imagination
or
Metrodolls Exclusive 16” fashion doll by Tonner Doll Company featuring the Daphne sculpt with the Tyler BW body.

If you wish to attend the event and receive both souvenir dolls, the first one is included in the $215 event price and the second one is an additional $185
 We are very pleased to announce the luncheon will present a 20th century couture fashion exhibit. The showcase will feature famous designers such as Dior, Chanel and McQueen to name a few!
 
The event will feature a charity auction featuring OOAK dolls to benefit Regional Food Relief Charities, a presentation by Robert Tonner and many other surprises! We’ll also have sales, helpers, door prizes and lots of other goodies!
 
_____________________________________________

I will ship the doll or dolls on the next business day after the event. Postage is additional.

 
SIMPLIFIED PROXY DESCRIPTION
-You choose one or both dolls
-Pay me via Friends and Family Paypal (no fee)
-I go and get your souvenir doll(s)
-After the event I weigh the package and tell you the exact shipping cost
-You send payment for the postage
-I mail your doll(s)


I do ship overseas.

2 comments:

  1. Terri,

    I am interested in using you as a proxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me. If you can't find my email address, send another comment with yours included. I will not publish your email.

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.