One of the blogs I follow is called For the Love of Dolls. Today Papusile Mele posted an interesting interview with a woman who organized an exhibition at the Chippenham Museum & Heritage Centre in Great Britain.
Here is the link to the blog and the interview:
Sindystar: An Interview About the Doll Next Door
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs