- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs
Knave of Hearts - Again
This doll looks adorable in everything I put on her. She's definitely a favorite. Her outfit is a mixture of Antoinette items. The two red dogs are hand felted items.
Playing with her every day for the past 4 days reminds me of when I started collecting. I would get one doll at a time and take time to really play and change outfits and photograph. I have so many dolls now that practically never see the light of day and I'm not talking about the ones in boxes. I'm complaining?
Ridiculous, isn't it?
I used to wonder at collectors that had dolls in boxes because I deboxed everything. Not anymore. Not because I don't want to but because I don't have anywhere to put them. I'm hoping that by the time we move and I set up a new doll room, I still like what's in the boxes. I'm thinking about selling part of what's boxed.