8/03/2013

Sad Sally!

Somehow, in the midst of so many dollies, I missed the introduction of Sad Sally. She is a new resin doll introduced at the Tonner Convention last May. Here is a snippet from the Tonner blog: 
...the absolute highlight of this brunch event was the introduction to a BRAND NEW DOLL COLLECTION for Wilde Imagination.  Prepare to fall in love:  Meet Sad Sally!  She’s a 7″ Resin Darling with changable eyes and hair.  Sad Sally is… well,… sad.  Her parents are two famous actors (who shall not be named), and whenever they host their infamous soirees, Sally sneaks into the coat room and snips the buttons off of the guest’s jackets. Ha ha! Sad Sally is rather sentimental, so she collects those buttons, and hides them away in a sad little shoe box underneath her bed.  OK now you’ve heard the cute quirky story, now behold the darling little Sad Sally, creation of the doll mastermind, Joe Petrollese:
Introducing Wilde Imagination’s latest Resin Charmer: Sad Sally!
Sad Sally Outfit
Sad Sally Outfit
Sad Sally Outfit
Sad Sally Outfit
 Cute, right?!  Keep your eyes peeled for her later this year.  She’ll be available as an adorably melancholy dressed doll, with outfits available too!

I'm wondering if she will be the doll we will get at the luncheon in Kingston in 2 weeks. Or perhaps we will see her on Friday night at the store. Hmmm.
She is adorable.


4 comments:

  1. Vince Nowell8/3/13, 4:56 PM

    I think she's rather cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE HER! WANT HER! GOTTA HAVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nooo she's adorable :)
    Am I going to have to make her my first resin doll?
    Thanks for posting this, I probably would've missed her otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilde have posted a body comparison pic with Tiny Betsy and Amelia too.

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=536553463047636&set=pb.178266462209673.-2207520000.1375667990.&type=3&theater

    ~ Jay

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.