12/24/2011

Louis Vuitton and the Sphere of Dolls


 Louis Vuitton's shoe style director reveals the importance of his fashion dolls in the creativeprocess in this short interview.
 http://www.louisvuitton.eu/front/#/eng_E1/New-Now/articles/Walking-in-Fabrizio-Viti’s-shoes-Part-one

 Dolls are historically affiliated with the glamorous world of fashion and at Louis Vuitton today the shoe style director continues to gather inspiration from them.
  http://www.louisvuitton.eu/front/eng_E1/New-Now/articles/Walking-in-Fabrizio-Viti’s-shoes-Part-two


4 comments:

  1. That's really cool. :) One more reason to love Louis Vuitton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, Thanks for making these 2 videos easily accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I will NOT pay Louis Vuitton prices for dolls! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting how pervasive this hobby is. I have been a designer all my life but somehow missed the doll part until now... and of course now I am retired... who knew!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.