Integrity Toys sent out an announcement to the W Club members regarding a sale of left over convention items. A list of products with prices but no pictures was in that email.
11:04 email arrives. I want the shoe pack. I click on the link.
11:16 Cart shows up ... still no image 2 minutes later.
11:19 The cart is frozen.
Don't they remember what happened the last time they did a first come first serve event? Unbelievable. Why do I even bother?
At this time there are 119 unregistered customers and 108 registered customers online.
11:22 Cart is still frozen. I really should say that I can't even put anything into the cart although the FR Shoe Pack page is on my monitor - still no picture.
11:23 Put stuff in cart finally and went to checkout. Message "Unable to Connect" firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.integritytoys.com
What a disaster.
11:35 I give up. It's not worth my time. I'm pissed.
11:35 Product page suddenly shows up again...this time with a picture of shoe collection. I click to Add to cart. Nothing is happening.
11:38 This is the message I got:
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo, El, Lishe, Miyu and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs