Someone has posted a NRFB Poesie Sans Couleur Vanessa for 1450 Euros OBO on the Show & Sell pages. Either the person is nuts or I've been in hibernation. When did the asking price for a NRFB more than double?
If you are not familiar with this Fashion Royalty doll she was the first of three Atelier dolls and a limited edition of 500. She was a 2005 FDQ exclusive and sold for $189. I remember seeing her picture in the magazine and I didn't particularly care for her. That was before I started collecting FR. I thought the price was outrageous for a doll. Who knew?
These are the promotional photos of the doll.
The presentation of the doll is extraordinarily beautiful as were all the Atelier giftsets. I purchased mine in 2007 for the ridiculously expensive price of $450. I never regretted it. Her body was the first articulated type and of course she was transferred to a tall body when they became available.
Some early pictures of my Poesie:
I rarely play with her anymore because her hair is too easy to mess up and requires care to keep its curls neat. Gorgeous, isn't she?
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs