9/09/2011

The Minimalist, Dasha and Grand Gesture Dominique

Integrity Toys hit it out of the park with these two dolls! The design, construction and execution of both dolls is superb. And I am happy to say that.
The fabric choices are perfect. The Minimalist's coat is like a fine lightweight wool. The pants and coat have real pockets. The blouse is not a stiff cotton but rather a semi-sheer weave. She's wearing a lacy bra under her blouse which was a surprise! The shoes are fantastic. Pictures below tell the whole story.









Dominique looks better without her headwrap. Her shoes are to die for with a wonderful elastic across the top which eliminates the need for ties and buckles. I hope we see more of this design.

The color in the shoe image may be slightly altered. Her tiny minaudiere is a weighty solid charmlike thing. All in all - a very worthy package with lovely accessories. These two can be proud to have the Jason Wu name on them.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Terri,

    I got this Dasha also and was very happy to see how lovely she is. I was concerned because of some issues with previous dolls.

    Love the outfit and love the pretty white bra!

    This is my first FR2 body and although I have not removed her from her box, I have seen photos of these new FR2 bodies nude and they look beautifully sculpted.

    I may have to sell her, but I certainly don't want to. She looks beautiful.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thanks for the photos. Dasha's handbag is such a disappointment! It is not what I expected. It looks so homemade which isn't bad but still. I bought the doll just for the bag LOL I am crazy. I know. Well I like the rest of the outfit. So I am not too disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the first Dasha I am VERY excited with. Marsha just got the doll, so she should be heading your way very soon =) What a surprise the braw!! A nice one, given the price tag of the doll... (FR2 are too expensive for my taste, or my wallet's one)
    I like her jacket, but somehow it seems it doesn't "lay" good on the doll... =(

    Dominique on the other hand is a huge "No No" to me... I liked Rare Apeal the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jesse: I have to iron Dasha's coat. The ribbon tied tightly around it creased it and it makes her look pregnant.
    t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dominique is gorgeous even though her outfit is not. I am disappointed that her shoe color is different from the prototype. The prototype is more tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dominique looks like a witch doctor - scary!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.