Emails were sent out by Barbie Collector to all 2009 members reminding them to renew their memberships beginning today. Previous members get one week before membership opens to the public. The cost for one year is $24.95 plus any applicable tax.
The first Club doll is a Silkstone BFMC called "Palm Beach Honey." She would have looked so cute with Palm Beach Sugar Daddy. Don't you think?
Her price is $65.00. I was able to use a code to get $10 off. That code is A28844. I have previously mentioned that I don't collect Barbie dolls but I find it hard to pass up a pretty Silkstone doll.
If you've never joined the club, you will be happy to learn that during the year you get 4 discount coupons. This year it will be a $20., a $30., a $20. and a $20. There's always a Silkstone to pick up here and there and this is the best deal around! Additionally you can't buy the Club dolls if you're not a member unless you don't mind paying a premium on eBay. There's a chat board, a place for you to archive your collection and it's interesting to look around to find pictures of older dolls.
I do recommend membership - even for non-Barbie collectors like me!
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs