6/14/2011

SALE ALERT! Radio City Rockette Trunk and The Doll Market's Weekly Web Specials

I'm signed up to receive weekly lists of specials from The Doll Market. Most of the time their prices are not all that good or the merchandise is of no interest to me.  I do love my 10" Madame Alexander Cissettes so when I saw the Radio City Rockette Trunk set offered for $99.97 the juices started flowing. What I do when presented with that type of sale is I search the internet for comparable prices. Right off the bat, Amazon.Com came up with the same doll set for $99.95 and free shipping. Doll Market loses due to the shipping differrence but I know that some of you are boycotting Amazon so, there you go.
The list price is $279.95.

Madame  Alexander Radio City Rockette Trunk Set feat. Cissette
I love trunk sets because of all the outfits and the storage trunk is usually cute as well.
Description:

10 inch vinyl fully articulated "Radio City Rockette" Cissette doll has red hair, blue eyes; she comes wearing a blue satin leotard that has crystal embellishments and fur on trim of leotard and opera gloves. A matching white hat, white choker, pantyhose and silver shoes completes this Rockettes look. This Cissette has three different outfits that come in a keepsake trunk; the other two are: a green velveteen pleated dress that has puffed sleeves, silver and crystal accents, fur trimmed hemlines and a matching festive hat. The other outfit is a slick leotard that has a flesh colored and gold laced bust attached at the bottom to the bodice that has red vertical stripes and has red tights attached. The final touches for this outfit are the gold leather shoes and a straw hat with a large white feather attached. 
Get ready for Christmas early! It's a good price and with the free shipping, it's sweeter.

Links:
 Doll Market

Amazon. Com

2 comments:

  1. It's your fault I am $99.95 in the hole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Martha
    Aha! Another notch in my belt. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.