The Thanksgiving Feast Barbie has arrived and I am very pleased that I ordered her! She looks even better in person than the promotional photo.
The food tray is nicely detailed and executed and although the doll's hands can't really hold anything, the rubber bands are supporting the tray at a 'believable' angle.
The box was completely tissued and came in it's own mint shipper box inside of another peanut filled box. So how did the upper right corner get smooshed? It doesn't really bother me but it is noteworthy.
This doll is available for purchase to Barbie Fan Club members for the retail price of $50. One doll per membership. She is a Gold Label and part of the Holiday Hostess Collection. No more than 3100 units will be produced worldwide.
I heartily recommend this doll.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs