10/15/2010

Superdoll Sale

You know you're in trouble when a collector in Germany emails you about a sale in Great Britain. But I'm so glad she did! I got my Bride Innoquii - still not inexpensive at 120 GBP plus postage plus the little extra Paypal tags on. It came to $230.64 which is a lot nicer than the nearly $350. it would have cost at full price. I'm so excited. Now my pirate will have a sister.

Superdoll



Why is everything going on sale right before the convention? This is a bad time for a convention. I hope next year's is earlier in October.

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled for you! Can't wait to see the contrast between the two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great price! I love Innoquii and own three. Not the bride tho. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.