The only Silkstone I've purchased this year is "Lavender Luxe."
She is a pretty redhead who reminds me so much of another Silkie I love, The Hostess.
The gown is pretty but still, neither nicely made nor from a finer fabric.
Silkstones, fading from my collection.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs