The newest doll to join my collection came directly from Paris. She is Etiquette, a doll from the Paris Fashion Doll Festival Superdoll event.
Her dress is a laser cut, below the knee length confection in two parts. The longer skirt is actually separate from the top. I didn't want to undress her to show that.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs