5/06/2014

New Offering From Morgan's by Design

I clicked on this thread in Prego and when I saw this photo, my first impression was that it was a photo of a human-sized living room.


The details of the welting, wood trim and bun feet contribute to the realistic miniaturization of these pieces.
John states that these were inspired by the Deco design of Walt Disney's home.
Click on the images to enlarge.





Time after time, John produces amazing pieces of furniture for the 16 inch crowd. He posts these for sale on Prego and they do not remain unsold for long.

If you would like to see the original post (you must be a member of Prego to get in) click here:
http://members5.boardhost.com/prego/msg/1399315032.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.