12/02/2013

Cyber Monday

Did you shop today? Apparently one did not have to wait until today for Cyber Monday. On many doll sites it began Friday. I did a little damage myself over at Wilde Imagination. I purchased one item I've wanted since it came out, Reflections of Beauty. The dimensions of this gorgeous mirror are 20-1/2" high by 8-1/2" wide.  With the 20% off and free shipping, I felt it was time for this piece to come home.

An exclusive straight out of Evangeline's attic! This Victorian-inspired mirror features a wood/resin ornate golden frame, sturdy base, and reflected mirror, and is the perfect place for Evangeline to admire her newest creations.
If you're  familiar with Tonner's product you will agree that every piece of furniture, every prop, has sold out and gone up in value over the years. If only the dolls could perform similarly.

Another purchase was this adorable Ellowyne outfit called Cold Comfort. I wasn't the only one who bought it this weekend because it's now sold out.
Features a top, ruffled layered skirt, a quilted jacket with front zipper (non-working) and ties, neck scarf, matching tights, white boots with silver trim, and ear muffs - of course!
As if this weren't enough, I also bought Dreamstate Evangeline. I haven't had an Evangeline in a long time and I've never had one with the updated body. I still have several outfits from my long gone EG's so this gal will have plenty to wear.
 Evangeline comes with inset brown eyes, applied lashes, and rooted dark brown hair made of the highest quality fibers. She features the new vinyl and hard plastic body and stands 18-1/2" tall with delicate hand-painted features, and boasts 15-points of articulation for amazing posing possibilities. 
She comes dressed in a beautiful one-piece outfit with a brocade top with a flower and ribbon decoration, tulle skirt, and matching panties, stockings, and designer shoes. It's the perfect look for writing in her diary - or preparing a 6-course dinner for one!

And today I saw this little darling Patsy outfit called Blustery Day. Luckily, I do not collect these little dolls but if I did, she'd be displayed right next to Ellowyne in her new winter outfit which looks to be the perfect companion!

If you care to check out the products which are still on sale here are the links:
Wilde Imagination
Tonner Doll

4 comments:

  1. I think old Evangeline clothes will be too tight on the new Evangeline body.

    Ariss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know this for a fact? I don't think this is correct.

      Delete
  2. Only the outfits specifically on the older 17" dressed vinyls are tight on the new plastic bodies. I actually got Wilted Rose's outfit on a new plastic, but it is very, very snug. All other older outfits were made to fit Resin, and Resins share the same body size as the new plastics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the specifics. I knew I would be able to use my older fashions.

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.