9/09/2013

New Trio of Dynamite Girls Dolls from Integrity

'Tis the season for all things Halloween. Sooki has her cute coffin handbag, Damon has removable horns and Dani has blue lips. 

Spooky Sooki: The Return
Dynamite Girl™ Dressed Doll
2013 IT Direct Exclusive
Limited Edition of 1000 Dolls
Suggested Retail Price: $65.00

Available for Pre-order Directly from IT Direct
Approximate Ship Date: Late September 2013


Handsome Devil
Damon™ Fashion Figure
The Dynamite Girls™ Collection
Limited Edition of 800 Dolls
Suggested Retail Price: $65.00
Approximate Ship Date: Late September 2013
Available from All Integrity Toys Authorized Dealers



Dead In Her Tracks
Dani™ Dressed Doll
The Dynamite Girls™ Collection
Limited Edition of 800 Dolls
Suggested Retail Price: $65.00
Approximate Ship Date: Late September 2013
Available from All Integrity Toys Authorized Dealers



What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Terri do you know what type of feet the girl dolls have? "Dead" looks like she has tilting Miskai style ankles. (Maybe it's the way the picture was taken?) Didn't DG have high heeled feet?

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they have fashion feet without articulated ankles.

      Delete
  2. I ordered all 3. Great looking dolls, great prices for someone on a dolly dollar diet that needs a fix. I had stopped collecting 12" dolls, but these were hard to resist. Who doesn't love a Halloween-themed doll? :)

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.