5/18/2012

Tonner Convention Part 2

Dreamcastle Dolls posted excellent pictures of the first set of dolls. I'll be watching her site for updates to keep you informed.

Shelly
Shelly looks and reminds me of Gene Marshall with the period hairstyle and the coloring. This is a very pretty doll. I have read that she is the Supergirl sculpt. That just happens to be my favorite Tonner sculpt of all time.
Kay
Paul
Judy (this is not the volunteer doll)
Some great staff photos:

Captain, Oh Captain...
I'll go anywhere!
Why does Michelle look amazing in everything she wears, including costumes?
We need to put Jack on a calendar. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry,
    Just a quick correction, Judy is just the basic doll, the volunteer doll is different, I THINK it's called With Thanks. She is a NuMood doll with the Kit head, raven frizzy hair. Judy is the Glinda sculpt with the Starlet body, a mix of Tyler torso, with bigger hips.
    ~ Jay

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.