5/15/2012

Italian Doll Convention Charity - Fondazione Blu

Thirteen  OOAK dolls and doll items have been contributed for this year's Italian Doll Convention charity auction event which is underway on eBay. 
"Fondazion Blu in partnership with the Italian Doll Convention is proud to introduce this Charity Auction.
100% proceed will help Fondazione Blu Onlus and its Project Monobitan
With a free donation, you can support this project and sponsor a child's participation in educational and recreational activities within Monobitan Park.
Beneficiaries :Boys and girls in situations of hardship aged from 3 to 14 years.
Goal: Offering to all children from impoverished areas recreational and educational activities within the Monobitan Park - Calcutta.
The educational integration or reintegration programs are supplemented with activities held in this magnificent green oasis.
How: Groups of about 50 children are accompanied in the park and its facilities to supplement the educational process with days full of fun and games, as well as to get the children back in touch with the elements of nature."

If you want to learn more about Fondazione Blu and its mission go to http://www.fondazione-blu.org/

There are wigs from Ilaria Mazzoni, a doll from Matt Trujillo, a stunning creation by Ninimomo and several others.

2 comments:

  1. I think all the offerings are beautiful.
    It is wonderful that this event sponsors a charity. I am more likely to attend those doll events which contribute something to charities. It always meant something to me since I did volunteer work to do benefits. Would like to go back to it in the future.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Tribute Silkstone had looked like the OOAK version.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.