Monogram "Allure" arrived today.
My photos, un-retouched except for a little sharpening and cropping, tell her story.
The stitching on the lining of the coat is unattractive and I wish it didn't show up like that.
My overall impression:
The doll is very beautiful. The outfit is stunning but keep the lining hidden when displaying the doll. Was she worth the price? Sigh.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner Doll
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite