3/13/2012

Monogram Doll: Allure

Monogram "Allure" arrived today.
My photos,  un-retouched except for a little sharpening and cropping, tell her story.
I was surprised by her eyes and eyeshadow. It's different than we've seen on any doll to-date. Her eyes are green and very side-glancing.

 Her coat is so large (I love it) that it acted as a support for the doll!

 The gown is lovely and the silver stitching is well done.

The shoes keep falling off. I think they will fit FR2. I wonder if all shoes will fit FR2 from now on.





The stitching on the lining of the coat is unattractive and I wish it didn't show up like that.

My overall impression:
The doll is very beautiful. The outfit is stunning but keep the lining hidden when displaying the doll. Was she worth the price? Sigh.

2 comments:

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.