Do you watch Dexter? If so you will understand the title of this blog post and the graphic on the t-shirt. If not, I will just say that a Barbie doll - or parts of one - were left for Dexter as clues by a killer who wanted to be found. Did anyone ever deny that Barbie was versatile? Hehehe.
Anyway, I want this t-shirt that the Showtime website is selling. I'll take a L in black.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner Doll
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite