10/26/2011

Seen on The Studio Commissary

This wonderful and not too scary Halloween themed photograph was posted by Ernesto Padro Campos on The Studio Commissary.
Ernesto's caption reads, "All About the Eyes" Gene Marshall wears Retros' magnificent witch garb. Little neighbors also wear Retros' costumes.

One of the things I love about Ernesto's photography is his use of props. They're always relevant and interesting but never distracting. The viewer focuses on the main subject and then realizes there's more going on. He is a master doll photographer!



Click here for link to original post.

1 comment:

  1. ha Even if you didn't say that it was Ernesto's pictures I would have known , he has a very recognizable style.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.