2/09/2011

BC.Com 2011 $10. off code.

I joined up for this year earlier today. It was not without frustration. When they switched their website to the current disaster, I changed my password because I could not log in with the old one. Even though I was recognized as a BC.Com 2010 member apparently that password would not allow their system to register me today. Ugh. After clearing my cache numerous times and dumping all my cookies as per the customer service person, I still couldn't get in. So I hunted down my old password and guess what? It worked. I was signed up and I was able to buy the club dolll #1. 
There is a $10. off code that worked: A29029. I used it towards the doll not the membership.
Did you join? 

5 comments:

  1. I waited until this evening and didn't have any problems. I
    'll wait a few days until my membership is official and I can take the $20 off. Shipping is free until the end of February and hopefully the club doll will still be available. They have never sold out that quick, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nancy: I thought about waiting, too, but I was afraid I'd lose out on the doll. She's pricey so she probably will be available when you are ready. Good Luck!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not join. My love of anything Barbie died a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri,
    I wasn't a member last year, although I received 4 emails about renewing my membership..
    There is not a date for " New Members" to join listed on the website that I can see. Do you know when those of us who were not members last year can join? I'm only joining for the doll. :)
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous:
    2010 BFC™ Members may renew their memberships beginning February 9th, 2011 at 9:00am PT. BarbieCollector.com registered members may fill any remaining membership slots starting exactly one week later, on February 16th, 2011 at 9:00am PT.

    ***Make sure you are signed up on the website.*** That will make you a registered BarbieCollector.com member. Then on February 16th, 2011 you can sign up to buy your BFC membership.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.