Every doll manufacturer has their PR or marketing persons who know the collectors and expect praise 100% of the time. The intelligent and mature ones have learned to separate themselves from the commentary and just look at the bottom line. Collectors and bloggers may criticize certain aspects of the product but we spend our money on it just the same. We photograph and publicize it. I've been told over and over again that my photographs sell the product to those on the fence about a purchase.
So what's their problem?
*Separate yourself from the product. It's not about you. Face the fact that nothing is perfect and no one is 100% correct either. Move on.*
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs