7/08/2012

I Cannot Believe the Price of These Dolls on Sale

Cherished Friends New Jersey Store has put a few dolls on sale that are irresistible at these prices. I've been saved only because I'm packed and ready to move in a few days. I probably would get Lust to go with my Vice Cissy.

Lust by Jason Wu Cissy 21" Doll is now $99.99.



OMG

I feel for those who paid the full SRP of $349.95 although it probably wasn't that many people. 

"L'Enfant Terrible" Neo Cissy and "Blu Belle" Neo Cissy are both on sale for $39.99.





This only serves to reinforce the fact that Cissy Doll lovers will not be swayed to go freaky when it comes to their dolls. 

The shop has a nice selection of dolls at decent prices so if you are one of the few that has any money at this time...go on over there and buy, buy, buy!
_____________________

In other news on the homefront: Domina arrived on Friday and I haven't even looked in the box yet. I feel like what's the point?  I won't be able to take her out and play because I don't have time.  I want to savor the experience of a new Sybarite as fully as possible and under these circumstances that's impossible. I'm just dying to open the box, though.

7 comments:

  1. Tempting. I need the Blu Belle. "Need" is a funny word isn't it? LOL I'm wondering if she is rooted. If she is.. need may bring her here to live with me. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might want her. Let me know what you find out.

      Delete
    2. Nothing so far, Terri. I have done searches on Prego and Google of the "Blu Belle" to see if she has rooted hair. Pictures on Flickr haven't been helpful as they are usually from a doll show, displaying them for MA.

      The only thing I can figure out is: if nobody bought these dolls, then nobody has pictures. These dolls are almost OOAK.. being that almost nobody owns them. LOL. Maybe I'll take the plunge...

      Delete
    3. Do you want me to call Cherished Friends for you to find out? I think it's funny that you can't find a single pic. Someone must have her. I'll bet Valtoy on Prego has her.

      Delete
  2. The dolls under Jason Wu's design are hideous. The lovely Alex line looked like (to be kind) mid-level hookers. No loss here whatsoever. They honestly couldn't be given to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous dumping. I don't dig it. Use your name or a nickname and live it. Furthering the Blu Belle though Ms. G.. looks like I missed the boat. They are gone. Oh well.. I move on.. now I have more money for the Zombie. LOL. :)

      Delete
    2. That's too bad, James. You waited too long to jump! Hope you get the Zombie. He is so unique.

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.