3/24/2012

Clearance Sale at NJ Cherished Friends

If these Jason Wu designed 21" Cissy dolls get any cheaper, they will be paying us to take them away. Cherished Friends, NJ has Envy, Vice and Lust on sale for $139.99. I have never seen anything like this before. Apparently very few wanted these dolls. I bought Vice more than a year ago and I think she is spectacular. Of the three, I recommend her but that's just my taste. I would get Envy if I had extra bucks to throw around right now.  
Lust

Envy
Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.