7/10/2012

Moving Update

All of my dolls except Domina and Neurotica are now in storage. Everything including props, clothing, wigs...my photo studio...YIKES.
What a strange feeling. I was going to photograph the mountain of boxes before locking up the room but I forgot and was so tired that I didn't care.

Thanks to all my readers for waiting until we're up and running once more. That should be sometime in August if I survive.

A few words of advice...get rid of all your extra stuff NOW. It's a nightmare. 




There's a fine line between collecting and amassing.

6 comments:

  1. Oh!! LOL!! Love this pic!! SO Cute!!

    I know!! It is sage advice to get rid of things Before you know you are moving. It is such a chore!

    Hope your yard sale was a success, and know I wish you and yours...and little Rudy all the happiness in your new home, Terri.

    Will also miss your posting as well!

    gerri XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yard sale exceeded my expectations. I should have been doing that type of sale long ago. Who knew?
      Thanks for always being there, Gerri.
      Terri

      Delete
  2. I love it! How did you get that photo? My cat is 2 yrs. and would never pose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi futuredoll...that is not my cat. But I used to get tons of great pics of my cats. You just have to follow them around with a camera every day and do nothing else - ever. LOL.

      Delete
  3. Sing out Sistah!!!!!!!
    lol

    I'm at that point of throwing 80% of it in the dumpster now...

    "I'll say good-bye to love.........."
    ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually had a big dumpster delivered today. Unbelievable.

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.