7/12/2012

Sybarites: New Dolls, Accessory Packs, Convention:

If you have a subscription to Dolls Magazine you will see a picture of a gorgeous new basic Sybarite, Dionysis.

"Dionysis" Photo from Dolls Magazine. Small print refers to Sour Grapes wig pack and something else I can't read.
There is also a brief, entertaining video of this same doll dancing. 


The new accessory pack called "Champ_Paq" consists of a set of assorted hands (which I MUST have), a space blanket, a wreath, champagne, 5 pairs shorts, 2 tube tops, two wigs, opera gloves and stiletto sandals. How fun is that?

There is a wonderful multi-page spread on the new Abbe Lane dolls with gorgeous photos. One of the dolls, "Wolf Whistles," is a Marl & B exclusive.

This was posted on Facebook:

The dates: October 19, 2012-October 21, 2012.

7 comments:

  1. Hi terry due u know when they set of hands might come from superfrock


    I am exited new assorted hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know the dates. The hands are part of the accessory pack. I am excited to get them, too.

      Delete
  2. Cool is there any pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Dolls Magazine page 100. It looks like the hand set consists of 8 pieces.

      Delete
  3. Dionisis is a Greek male name, derived from Dionysos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. joshua farrow7/14/12, 10:45 AM

    he was the greek god of wine and festivity...gotta love the sybarites! now has anyone seen champ-paq ? i would love to know what wigs come with it?

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.