I caved and finally got Hypnotic Antoinette. I've had her fashion for a long time but she kept being put on a back burner and I couldn't find a nude at a decent price. This time I found a dressed one at a fair price and I was able to sell the outfit.
Here she is modeling Gene Marshall's Spotted in the Park. This outfit is from a dressed doll and, as far as I know, came with only one black dog. Mine came with a white dog, too. I purchased the fashion from the late Ben Grundfast's estate. The shoes are Antoinette's own.
Note added on April 17, 2012:
I've been told that these dogs are originally from a separate accessory set. They are called Dottie and Dashiell. What became of the original poodle, I have no idea. I think these are supposed to be Scotties.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs