I feel like a school child writing a composition - My First Pet; My First Bicycle...
Writing my FIRST...does that mean there will be a second? Most likely. Two are always better than one.
This doll was packaged beautifully with extraordinary attention to protection and padding. It took time and attention to get all the wrapping off to release her. She's pretty amazing.
Talc is a basic doll in that she's not dressed in more than her corset and accessories. From what I've been told, Talc's outfit is quite desirable, especially the metal belt.
Earrings can be hooked on to the metal eye loop already in her ears. Her head has a soft flock which is great under wigs.
She hasn't made it into the studio for a session with good camera but she had to have her picture taken out-of-doors, on the deck. The posing is fabulous. This is going to be fun.
Talc is gorgeous but the silvery blue lips are not my cup of
tea. I want to repaint her lips to look like Geometry's and I will do
that myself. I can't
stop staring at her face. Her eyes are so gorgeous and deep. I love the
colors used there.
people are telling me that I will become addicted to Sybarites. That would be unfortunate. I know what it's like to have to have every doll in a
certain line. I can't imagine that ever happening with these dolls
because they are expensive and I have a life. I want my dolls to give me pleasure, not pressure.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs