12/17/2010

Under the Spell of Tonner's Evangeline Ghastly

I have never fallen so fast for a doll. My first hasn't even lived here for an entire week and a second one is on its way. Outfits and accessories are finding their way to my home. Michelle over at Wilde Imagination's customer service is my new email pal. I'm sunk.
This is an extreme case of not liking a doll at first and then falling in love with her. Even her freaky big hands aren't bothering me anymore!

This doll is "Tangled Web" Evangeline. I dressed her in red during a major redressing event last night in which 4 dolls were changed into 'holiday' colors. She is vinyl, wigged and has gorgeous big blue eyes.  I didn't realize prior to getting her last week that she was a ball jointed doll. She's bigger than my other Tonner gals at 17 inches tall. I haven't tried any clothing switches yet and I don't think I'm going to need to do that because she's already got a nice wardrobe of her own stuff.

I had mentioned change was coming a little while back and this is one part of that change.

4 comments:

  1. Teri:
    I haven't gotten one yet, so are you aware if her clothing fit any other doll? Is there are any similarities to her body style to Robert's regular fashion models, Tyler, Antoinette, etc., that you can tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elisa: I think you could get more information on Prego from people who have had this doll for longer than I. As I said, I've had no time or reason to try other clothes. Someone usually posts a comparison chart somewhere. That might be interesting.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Terri, Im hooked too, Ive learned DeeAnna Denton fits Evangeline.
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure I liked her at first either, but now I am hooked. She is sooo pretty in an odd way.

    Also, some of Ellowyn's wigs fit her

    Maryann

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.