I watch the auctions of a certain small fashion doll that was discontinued about 3 years ago. This particular auction was classified as: "New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item..."
In the description the seller wrote: "New in box in a nonsmoking home."
Her picture shows a nude doll tied into a doll box and a loose fashion displayed outside of the box.
I wrote to the seller and asked: "How can you say the doll is new in box if she is not dressed? She has obviously been handled and removed from her box."
One week later I received this response: "You can tell the doll is new in the box if she is not dressed because that is how I purchased the doll."
Do you have to read that again?
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs