Talk about excess! This grouping of items glorifies glitz. That's not to say they're not attractive items. I love the three OOAK Barbie dolls for $5,000. each.
How about this collection of 40 gold clad dolls in hand sewn outfits? There's only one of these collections and it's priced at $5,000. You can start and end a collection in one shot.
And the must have on everyone's list this year is a 36" X 36" hair chandelier for $9,000. I've wanted one since I was a little girl. Haven't you? There's only one.
Did I hear someone call this ugly?
For those of you on a coal budget, how about this black PVC headband for $15.?
There's so much more at this link.
BTW You have until November 16th to save up for this event.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs