8/13/2010

Tonner Fall/Winter 2010 Line ~ Part 4

There are many more new releases in the Fall/Winter Tonner line than I will post on my blog. In this final installment, I will just post some of the more notable ones.
Unfortunately there are no pictures yet of the "Vintage Revlon Collection - 10.5" Little Miss Revlon." Is the Tiny Kitty/Simone Rouge line done? I hope not.
Two great-looking male dolls have been added to the team.
From Firefly - Jayne Cobb, LE 1000,  $179.99 
Jayne Cobb/Adam Baldwin Head Sculpt; 17" Male Athletic Body w/ Blue Eyes and Brunette Wigged Hair

From Lord of the Rings - Legolas Greenleaf, LE 1500, $159.99
17" Matt Body, Pale Blonde Hair Hair/Blue Eyes
Orlando Bloom Head Sculpt w/ 17" Matt O'Neill™ Body


To the already fabulous Wizard of Oz line, Tonner has added three fantastic characters with a new interpretation: "Beauty and Brains" LE500,  $199.99
DeeAnna Denton™ Head Sculpt scaled to the 16" Antoinette™ Body w/ Brown Eyes and Cameo Skintone 
She looks like Lorena from True Blood.
"Heart on My Sleeve" LE500, $189.99
Duchess Head Sculpt and 16" Antoinette™ Body w/ Grey Eyes and Cameo Skintone 
I want this doll!
 "Hear Me Roar!" LE500, $199.99
Antoinette™ Head/Body Sculpt and Brown Eyes and Honey Skintone 

Wow! These are imaginative and creative and would be so much fun to have and display. I'd like to see them side by side with their 16" counterparts from 2007. 

All of the images in this post are the property of Tonner Doll Co. The last image is a combination of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.