The seller is describing an outfit from an early Fashion Royalty doll which is faux leather. This is what she says:
Therefore is in very good condition, apart from a few minor scuff marks, which are - one at the bottom of the jacket, one on the trousers, also there is a minor, hard to see discolouring on the back side of one of trousers leg. I tried to captured these minor flaws with my camera.
Since when do scuff marks and discoloration equal good condition?
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs