10/17/2008

Masterpiece Theatre Giselle Diefendorf...Prettier Last Time

The much anticipated second Giselle doll, Masterpiece Theatre Giselle Diefendorf, was part of the 2008 Wu Convention collection. (I added the red handbag.)


I like the earlier version, Costume Drama, better.


I like the sculpt but I hope future versions go back to the softer look for Giselle.
In this picture I have dressed her in part of Yuri's (Misaki) outfit. She has a Sybarite purse tucked under her arm and a Volks' top under the vest. The glasses are from a convention accessory pack. Tights and boots are her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.