- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs
11-29-06 Messing with Dolls
Good dolly day today. I flocked two of the Pompadours that have been waiting for hair. I worked on their lips, too. And I used the modeling material to fill in one of bucky's smiles. (Monsieur Z doll) This will be a test subject. I worked on her eyes and enhanced them as well. Then I painted the lips. I don't have a picture yet. The hole in Erin's nose is now filled in as well. The collection needs lots of work but I'm afraid that I will ruin something so I will just stick to fixing up the less valuable dolls.
The boards have been a little slow this past week. Or perhaps I am looking for too much. Spending too much time at the computer has been a problem for a long time. The time I spent in my studio painting and crafting was very pleasant, indeed. No computer, no television. I do need magnifying eyeglasses. My regular glasses are not strong enough for fine work.