I'll admit it; I adore the silly pet play sets that Mattel puts out. I don't buy them; I imagine the fun of playing with them.
Today I received a notice from the Mattel Shop of their 20% off Labor Day sitewide sale. I've purchased lots of Monster High items from that shop when they're on sale after comparing prices elsewhere.
So I go to the website and look up the Flippin' Pup Pool and read the one review. The buyer says:
"Disappointed because the ducky floating
device and squirting dolphin are molded to doll's body. So doll is
useful only for pool play, not for redressing or for other types of
I'm not convinced I'd have purchased it in the first place but it sure is adorable. The diving board launches the puppies! OMG
I'm really 4 years old at heart.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus