9/09/2013

My Wistful Season Ellowyne

Wilde Imagination has introduced this adorable Ellowyne today. She seems to be dressed for fall or for back to school.

My Wistful Season - $165 - In Stock Now
Including a rich rooted mane of raven hair, painted blue eyes highlighted by applied lashes and delicate hand-painted features, My Wistful Season; Ellowyne arrives to you in style, featuring her ruffle-trimmed plaid frock beneath a rich black double-breasted velvet coat, dotted with red buttons and red accented sleeves and collar. Her ensemble is complete with polka dot tights, black beret and glittery black lace-up booties. Designer stand included. LE 1000
Click on the photograph to go to Wilde Imagination's web site for Ellowyne.

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about her, especially the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.