6/28/2012

MONSTER HIGH ROLLER MAZE

Angelic Dreamz has the Monster High Roller Maze dolls. Set of four $80. How cute are they???
 Skultimate Roller Maze™ is a ferocious game that requires monster skills. Unfortunately, the star players of the sport have all gotten injured, and the ghouls of Monster High® have been asked to 'skate' in and save the day! Dolls cannot stand alone. Ages 6 and older.
Monster High Skultimate Roller Maze Set of 4 Dolls Lagoona, Operetta, Frankie and Ghoulia
Expected in July, a beauty called Robecca Steam:



And another expected July arrival Venus McFlytrap:



4 comments:

  1. I really love them, and is such a pleasure to discover that even high-level collectors like you could be attracted to these dolls I just started to collect dolls, and these are my first purchases, maybe one day i can be like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very sweet of you to say. Just buy what you love - one doll at a time and take time to enjoy them no matter what they cost. The MH dolls seem to appeal to a broad spectrum of collectors. They're moderate in price and very different. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. thank you! people don't understand why i like dolls but you have encouraged me to do what i love.
    btw. my name is Luis

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.