6/03/2012

JAMIEshow Premiere Convention Event

Angelic Dreamz Presents 

Photo I took when we visited Canandaigua last fall. This was at the Inn on the Lake.

 You are cordially invited to attend the first ever JAMIEshow Doll Convention
 "PROHIBITION" 
September 28th-30th, 2012

Along with a Special Convention Doll we have organized events, cocktail parties, workshops and lots of goodies in store for you in Canandaigua!



3 Workshops, Breakfast Reception, Cocktail Reception, Trip to Art & Toy Hall of Fame, Speakeasy Costume and Cocktail event, VIP Shopping, Brunch and Event Doll, Friends and More!


This is sure to be a glamorous and exclusive event. 



1 comment:

  1. What a Beautiful photo, Terri!! I Love looking at it...so serene and lovely.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.